Struggling to get your blog/website to grow…? Happens to the best of us! We can help you get more followers, more likes, more views, more visitors and more comments on your posts, and we’ll do it all for free!
And Note: I don’t make any of my team members do anything that I know I wouldn’t like people making me do. I pretty much just let all my team members do their own thing just as long as their not putting people down.
Step 1: What’s in it for You?
- We give you the power to write whatever you want, whenever you want, and as many articles as you want 24/7. (Some certain rules and restriction apply.)
- As of January 2017, we recently just hit more than 7,000+ Readers, and we’re not even a “.com” website yet! It also hasn’t even been a year yet either!
- Free advertising available ONLY to our Millionaire’s Digest Team. (If you need exposure for your website, just ask me (the CEO of the Millionaire’s Digest), and I can make sure I take care of that for you!
- We have a team member page with all of our Digest members’ names, which also includes link(s) to their website(s), as well as what they do for The Millionaire’s Digest! (It’s another thing we take care of so we can help get our team members become more noticeable! If you want to see for yourself, you’re welcome to check out our page here.
- This one’s for the new bloggers out there who recently joined WordPress!: If you’re new to blogging and:
A. Don’t want to spend at minimum 2 years building up your own blog
B. Want someone kind (That’s me, lol) enough who’s willing to let you have your own content posted on their website
Then you know you’re always welcome to join ours, and you pretty much now call our thousands of subscribers, your thousands of subscribers.
- Unlike other magazine websites with contributors where they make you fill out information and require you to be certified in a specific field, you don’t need a degree here at The Millionaire’s Digest. If you know what you love to talk about and what you have to share is something you’re passionate about, then I’ll take you anytime any day! (Again, as the CEO, I’m just a normal person just like you. I’m just an average person doing extraordinary things, and if I can do it, then you can too!)
Step 2: What is The Millionaire’s Digest about…? Like, what’s there to write about?
Whatever you’re feeling up for! (We don’t call it the “Millionaire’s” Digest for nothing!) Here’s a quick rundown!
(P.S. – Go with what you’re passionate about and what you love to talk about!)
- Cars & Autos
- Family & Life
- Fashion & Style
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
- Home & Gardening
- Sports & Games
- Stories (Drama, Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Brain Hacks, Happiness, Inspiration, Etc.)
You can write about anything you want, and if it’s not listed under the topic you want to write about, I can easily add it for you. (P.S. – Again, just as long as you’re passionate about it!)
Step 3: How are my articles suppose to be written? Like, what do I write about?
- Experiences (If you write about this, you’ll need to have a life’s learning lesson for others to gain from it.)
- How To’s
- Product Reviews
- (Basically, anything people find useful, can gain from, can learn from, can find entertaining, or can apply to their everyday lives, and if it’s not any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.)
Let me repeat that again: If it’s NOT any of those things, then it doesn’t get published on The Millionaire’s Digest.
Step 4: Important parts/Main parts you need to know:
- Do not tag your articles or put them in any of the categories. (Let me handle that for you unless you believe and know the most popular tags are being used throughout the day.)
- Do not try to set your page up. For example, you’ll notice that all my staff members have their articles set up as “Founder of This,” or, “Written by Millionaire’s Digest Staff Member…” I also take care of that for you.
- I’ll add your images for you. I mean, you can add your own images, but you are required to list who they belong to and where you got them from. If not, then let me take care of that for you.
- Add hyperlinks and backlinks to other articles you’ve written on your blog, that way more people can visit your blog.
- You are not allowed to take articles from someone else or another site and just put the link to it in a post and say you wrote it. The only way your articles get published on the Millionaire’s Digest is if they are written by you.
Most IMPORTANT Thing: You are not allowed to write your posts about yourself. If you do, then your posts will get deleted and you will no longer be on our Millionaire’s Digest team. The only exception to this rule is if you’re writing something in the story section, a review on a product of some kind, or a learning experience you had in the past.
And I’m not saying this to be mean because I’m not at all that kind of person and I want all my members to have a good time. It’s just that I want the best for you (where you get lots of likes, comments, traffic, views and visitors to your blog), and also because it’s what our audience asks of us.
Step 5: Apply!
To apply, visit our website application form, which is our sign up form that has everything you will need to apply.
K&L – The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO