Need help getting your blog/website to grow…? Happens to the best of us! We can help you get more likes, more followers, more views and more comments on your posts, and we’ll do it all for free for you!
And Note: As the CEO of the Millionaire’s Digest, I understand that a lot of you are busy and have your own blog/website to run too, so I just let you guys write your articles whenever you have the time to do so!
A Quick Background of Who We Are:
As the name implies, as a company, our mission is to impact lives, restore focus, motivates individuals that has lost these in their lives and in business. Those that are uninspired towards their personal lives, business, relationships, creativity, and careers globally. We’re a team, consisting of vibrant individuals, intelligent and sound – minded young people, who have been successful and also those, aspiring to be successful in their personal lives and the pursuit of success.
What’s In It for You? What Does the Millionaire’s Digest Have to Offer?
From the moment, you decided to join the team, you’re exclusively entitled to the following, “freely.”
- Whenever your articles get published, we’ll ensure your names, your profile link and your blog/website is included with your articles. For those, that are authors and have a book or product, you’re trying to sell, we’ll include that too!
- We’ll create a free advertisement ad space, exclusively to our Millionaire’s Digest team only! For those, that want our audience to see what, their blog is about and draw traffic their freely, we’ll create a square and put it in front page too!
- Your articles will be displayed in front of our audience instantly after being published within seconds and bear it in mind, if you write articles is something people find impacting and really love, you may spark a viral trend to go on your website/blog.
- Your articles will be get published on our social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and so on… Instantly as well as here on WordPress. It will also be in front of our social media audience and followers.
- Unlike other websites/magazines, where you’re expected to have some kind of certification, degree or whatsoever, here at the Millionaire’s Digest, you really don’t need those kinds of stuff. As long as you’re passionate about your articles and it impacts our readers and audience, you’re more than welcome at any time, any day, anywhere!
- Are you a new blogger or just want to write somewhere first, to understand how it’s being run in the media industry, or are you just a new WordPress user and don’t want to spend time building up your own website? Well, you’re always welcome here!
- Here at the Millionaire’s Digest, we believe and are passionate about affecting lives positively, so you’re welcome if you think this is what you’re up to.
- If there is anything else you can think of you want us to know about or do for you, please feel free to include it in the comment and we’ll try to make it up to you, if we can!
Topics That the Millionaire’s Digest Covers.
Here at the Millionaire’s Digest, we have a number of topics in which we cover!
Here’s a quick rundown!
- Games/Movies/Video Games
- Information Technology
- News/Social Media News
- Reviews (Products, Books, Food or Anything)
- Stories (Fiction, Humor, Etc.)
- Successful Living (Inspiration, Motivation, Etc.)
- And others coming up according to demand
Please Note: You can write about anything if it’s enlisted here. You can also tell us to include it, and we’ll gladly do so! Just as long as you’re passionate about it and it will impact our readers and subscribers!
Step 3: How Is Your Article Supposed to Be Written.
The tone of your articles should look like:
- How To’s
- Impartation via Experience
- In general, anything that our readers or our audience can find useful, inspiring, impacting, educational, can find entertaining and that can be applicable to their everyday lifestyles, and if it’s not one of these, then it doesn’t get published on the Millionaire’s Digest.
Important parts/Main parts you need to know.
- You are not allowed to talk about yourself: The only exception to this, is if you are writing about a story and it has applicable life learning lessons that our readers and subscribers can find useful.
- You’re not allowed to do the following:
- Setting up your articles.
- Adding images.
- All of these are done by the Millionaire’s Digest Team. All you need to do is after writing your articles, submit and the team will go through it so they can give accurate images, tagging, and formal set up your article here on the Millionaire’s Digest.
- Adding links to your website: You are welcome to add your blog hyperlink and back-link from any of your already published articles to drive traffic there. In adding a link, please try to inc-operate them in writing rather than the ends of your articles.
- Adding social media links or other links: You are not allowed to add any sort of link, either social media/physical link or whatsoever links. If you want your social link, notify us and we’ll include it in your heading, where your name is. If you violate this, you will not get your articles published.
- Getting your articles published: Currently, getting your article published here, we’ll take at least 1 week, which might change depending on the increase in our demand.
- Writings: You’re required to completely write out your articles with a minimum of 3oo+ words. If your article are only half way written out or copied from another site, then it will not get published here and you might be penalized for it and will result in eviction from the team. I’m sure you don’t want that, stay-safe is the best way in here.
- Writing about Products Reviews: You’re welcome to.
Step 5: Apply!
To apply, visit our website application form.
K&L – The Millionaire’s Digest Author, Publisher & CEO