Written by: Sheila Cierpikowska
1. Never give up. Nobody remembers that fella who gave up!
2. You are stronger than your pain. Pain sucks. Pain is inevitable. Tell you what, the most humble, inspirational and greatest of all people came from hurt, shame, despair,homelessness, bankruptcy and you know how the story ends.
3. There is 24 hours in a clock – The clock always starts again, so can you, so can you?Sounds the same to me… On a serious note though,there is no guarantee that what transpired yesterday would re-occur today. Period.
You do have you observed that a clock always starts again and again right? It goes round and all the way to 12 midnight, and back to 12 mid day, again and again (It doesn’t give up).
Everyday is a new day. Every day is a new beginning-new opportunities. Think with me.
4. You have the power to decide what kind of day you will have each morning when you wake up. It’s as simple as that.
5. Courage + Faith. This is a free life changing gift that you have inside of you. Your life will change the day you discover that you can depend on your own faith.
6. Positive Vibes – Fake it until you make it. It’s not just a cliché when they say , “It’s all in the head.” What thoughts have you about yourself? Why are you so hard on yourself? How do you expect others to treat you well when you don’t treat yourself well? It’s true,we attract what we think. “You are free until you set your mind free from negativity.” Mind you, the power to decide is in your hands.
7.Your soul is precious…. Think about every good in you. I’m pretty much sure there is at least a tiny little bit of nice in that beautiful soul. Write it down. Meditate on it. See, you are smiling!
Have a story you would like featured on the Millionaire’s Digest…? Submit your 300-word story here!