Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Pabel Sizan
Founder & Owner of: Be Yourself
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor and Successful Living and Writing Writer
When I am frustrated I simply do some things to help me recover me such as:
- Go to the bathroom and take a long bath.
- Draw something, even though I don’t know what I’m drawing.
- Take a few deep breaths.
- Listen to songs and poems, or watch a good movie either alone or with my friends.
- Write down my cause of frustration and burn it in my mind.
- Smile for one or two minutes without any reason.
- If all these all things cannot help you recover, you should start to cry at night either silently or loudly.
You are recovered.
Article Credits: Pabel Sizan
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor