Written by Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Mookie Galavotti
Founder & Owner of: Mook’s Market
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Books, Business, Education, Entrepreneur and Successful Living Writer
Today like most days, I was thinking about my dream of becoming a successful entrepreneur, running through my head as usual. And I wanted to take the time out and share some factors about dreams and not giving up that may also be running through yours as well. I am sure I am not the only one that envisions about whether or not things are going to work out in the end. So today, in honor of that foresight, I share some factors that I think the common person thinks about before they give up on their dream.
1. Freedom. This is the ultimate goal I think for many of us at to why we don’t give up every single day. Whether you are experiencing more time in your life now or in the end, freedom to do what you want is everyone’s dream come true. Even if your current job or situation isn’t what you really want to being doing, having those thoughts of ultimate freedom in the back of your mind will keep you going strong and makes you strive for it every single day.
2. Support. If you don’t have the family, friends, mentors around you that are pushing and supporting you on the daily, you probably are thinking twice about pursuing or not. Yourself is truly the only one that can make it happen, but with just one other person in your life or someone who you look up to, can change that negativity of you can’t to the positive outlook of yes you can. Make sure you are surrounding yourself with these people every single day, it makes doing the impossible more realistic than ever before.
3. Fear of Failure. How many of you out there fear failure? My hand is up that’s for sure. Are some things going to fail along the way, of course, you can’t build without it. So why not give up after the first failed attempt? Because it’s your first failed attempt stop being so silly to yourself. Once you overcome that first failure and make it into something that works, you will see that you can beat them all over time, you just need to keep working at it; and feel great about not giving up, because its only one little bump in the road and you are driving a Mack truck, you follow me?!
4. Challenge. If you are not competitive about anything in life, you wouldn’t have made it this far. Everyday we all face challenges that we either overcome or don’t, but you can’t sit there and tell me there wasn’t one challenge that you didn’t overcome today? So why are you even questioning the ones you face with making your dream come true?! You want it so bad you can taste it right…. So go after it with all you got, head first like a bull. You may get defeated a few times, but you don’t let stop you from coming back for more and eventually winning the battle.
5. Ownership. Were you ever given something when you were a kid, that meant the world to you, even though you really had no idea what it was or what it did for you at the time, but look back and it was your favorite thing growing up? Well I know I sure did. And when it was in my possession, it was mine and mine only. Take ownership of this dream of yours like it cost you the world and you ain’t ever getting rid of it. There are lots of things that you need to do to make sure you posses this “world” forever and ever, so do it, build it, and make it happen. It’s yours to control and yours to give away if you want…. Who gives away the world?…. Own it forever.
That’s a good start for most of you out there if you are ever in doubt about what you are doing with your dreams. There are always going to be obstacles in life nor matter what you do, just need to stay positive, believe and get through them… There is light at the end of the tunnel, I promise you. Thanks for reading as always, hope you enjoyed it.
-Mookie G (Mook’s Market)
Article Credits: Mookie Galavotti
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor