Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Pradeep Shrivastava
Founder & Owner of: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Blogging, Books, Entertainment, Family & Life, Successful Living Writer and Writing Writer
Shame is a soul eating emotion. – C.G. Jung
At some point in time in our lives, we all have done something we are not proud of, so here are 5 quick thoughts and ways to deal with it.
- Always remember, no one is perfect.
- Don’t scream (or shout) at people making fun of you. It’ll only make the problem worse because now they’ll start teasing you all the more.
- No amount of shame can change your past.
- Learn a lesson from your past mistake and move on.
- If your shameful feelings are debilitating, consult a professional therapist.
Article Credits: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor