Ever wondered what successful millionaires wear to make them look like successful people…? Well, now you’ll know! Take a look at the infographic below!
It’s commonly assumed that successful entrepreneurs are driven by money.
But most will tell you they are fueled by a passion for their product or service, by the opportunity to solve a problem and make life easier, better, cheaper.
1. Create a content calendar.
If you’re blogging once or twice a week, brainstorm and jot down some topics to write about and insert them into a calendar that extends into the next couple of months. Sound out trusted peers or customers about what they’d like to read about in your posts. The more choices you have in potential topics the better.
1. Let sharing benefit everyone
What do your users and the people they know care about most when it comes to your product? Is pricing as big a concern as in the long-distance calling market or could, for example, access to premium features be more important? Figure this out and you will have a tool to drive viral growth.
You know those words you type into the search engine when you’re trying to find a website or something relevant to what you’re looking for on Google…? Yep, those are keywords and they play a crucial part in how your website, website pages, website posts, and everything else you post on your blog when they show up in Google’s search results.
1. Surround yourself with people who will stretch your mind.
What is your dream that is so big that the thought of accomplishing it seems impossible — and maybe even scares you? Do you think you would be more likely to accomplish it if you had a group of advisors who were already playing at that level? If so, take action on forming relationships with them, and let them guide you the rest of the way.
1. JEWELRY MAKING
Experience, training or licensing may be needed
There are many different ways of getting into the jewelry business and many different types of materials with which you can work. Working in metal will probably require the most in the way of specific tools. You need to be able to heat the metal to manipulate it, and you need metalworking tools to cut and engrave it. But there are many other materials that you can work with to make jewelry–glass, plastic, beads, feathers, even wood, to name just a few.
Sharebar is an easy-to-install WordPress plugin that syncs with the big social media outlets so that visitors can easily share your content. The Sharebar links your article or site page to the person’s social media and creates a connection between their accounts and your site. That means increased exposure through organic sharing, which is great not just for your traffic but also for your SEO ranking.
You can choose which social media outlets you want to make available that best suit your content and then Sharebar displays those outlets next to your posts. If you don’t have the Sharebar plugin already, don’t delay in installing it.
1. I can do anything. It’s a simple phrase, but it helps to remind yourself — you really can do anything you set your mind to.
2. This is why I can. Instead of giving yourself reasons why you can’t do something, give yourself reasons why you can.
3. I deserve more. You deserve a better life — whether that means a better job, a healthier body or more money. Work for it.
1. Know who the influencers are. Research local bloggers and talk to them about potential partnership opportunities. Be sure to read their work thoroughly to find bloggers who are a good fit for your business. Build long-term relationships with them.