Written By Millionaire’s Digest Team Member: Pradeep Shrivastava
Founder & Owner of: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor, Blogging, Books, Entertainment, Family & Life, Successful Living Writer and Writing Writer
There are a lot many benefits, but in this post, I’ll just stop myself at seven.
1. Good listener: If she can read a book for hour’s all together, she would be more than interested to patiently listen to you.
2. Buying gifts for her is easy: Obviously, she would love a book; all you need to know is her favorite genre or author.
3. Good memory: This means she would remember all the important dates, including your mom’s birthday.
4. Curious: Anyone who enjoys reading is always interested in knowing or learning about something new.
5. Teach you things: Since she is well read, she obviously knows a thing or two that you don’t.
6. Fine spending time alone: All a reader needs is a good book and a nice and quiet place to read it.
7. She will encourage you to read: Which will not only increase your knowledge but is always better than watching some meaningless chick-flick together.
Article Credits: Pradeep Shrivastava
Millionaire’s Digest Team, Contributor
(For Books, Family & Life, Writing Bloggers & More)